Model NO.: various Material: Rubber with Steel Bearing Capacity: 0-30000kn Export Markets: Global Specification: As Drawing Requests HS Code: 5522233 Usage: Infrastructure Construction Certificate: ISO9000 Shape: Rectangle and Circular Trademark: JianFeng Origin: Hebei, China Contact information
Sales Manager: Miss Elina Lee
Mobile Phone: +86-18832869133
Company: Hengshui Jianfeng Engineering Rubber co., LTD.
Description of Pot Bearings
|Introduced nearly 50 years ago, Pot Bearings are now in service in thousands of structures throughout the|
USA and the world. There are good reasons for this popularity, all stemming from the confined elastomer
The elastomeric Pot Bearing consists of a confined disk of elastomer within a short cylinder (the pot).
Loading is then applied via a close fitting steel 'piston'. This puts the elastomer under high pressure,making
it behave like a liquid, permitting rotation in any direction with very little resistance.
Pot bearing installation requirements:
(1)the pier top bearing mounting surface uneven, without finishing leveling.
(2) support the center line and elevation without checking, lofting is not allowed.
Prevention and control measures:
1) the installation of permanent support pier top surface should be according to the design elevation, and the precise lofting. The center line or contour line is drawn at the top of the pier, and subject to review.
2) bearing in addition to the elevation of comply with the design requirements, should also keep the plane of two direction, bearing the corners of elevation difference shall not be greater than 2 mm.
3) pot bearing center line and the center line of the main girder should be parallel.
4) when installing the anchor bolt, screw top surface shall not be less than the height of the nut.
5) consider the compression of rubber, when installing a pot rubber bearing is generally up to 10 mm, in order to guarantee after the system conversion in beam top surface design elevation of the bridge.
6) using the cantilever construction of continuous beam, the general should be the pier top beam section (i.e., zero block) and temporary fixed piers, closed before by the temporary pier bearing under reaction, and permanent support does not force. All closed after the reaction of temporary pedestal transform according to the requirement of the continuous beam pivot reaction. At this point, the counteracting force adjustment, should give priority to with elevation control, anti.
Technical datas of elastomeric pads inside pot bearings
|ITEMS ||Common Type ||Winter Hardness |
|CR ||NR ||EPDM |
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)≥ ||19 ||19 ||16 |
|Elongation At Break (%)≥ ||450 ||500 ||350 |
|Adhesive Seperating Strength |
with PTFE at 180°C kgf/2.5cm
|5 ||5 ||4 |
|Brittleness Temperature≤ ||-40 ||-55 ||-65 |
|Compression Set (%) (70°Cx22H)≤ ||30 ||30 ||30 |
|Ozone Resistance 1PPm30°Cx100h ||No Cracking ||No Cracking ||No Cracking |
|Aging Factor%≥ ||0.8 ||0.85 ||0.8 |
|Hardness ( Shore A) ||60±5 ||60±5 ||60±5 |
Contact us if you need more details on Bridge Pot Bearings
. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Pot Bearing、Pot Bearings for Bridges
. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Bridge Bearing Series > Pot Bearing